BBL 2019-20: Sydney Thunder vs Adelaide Strikers | 6th Match Prediction | Big Bash League ST vs AS


Can the Adelaide Strikers put the brakes on the winning momentum of Sydney Thunder in this Season?? When they played last against each other, Strikers got all out at 97 where Thunders` Spin bowlers scapled 5 wickets against 48runs in their 10 overs. Sydney Thunders will face Adelaide Strikers in the 6th match of BBL|09 at Manuka Oval, Canberra on 21st December 2019. In this video, we will talk about both teams, Manuka oval ground & will Strikers Beat Thunders in this match?? Hello Friends & Welcome to KRANTIVEER PATEL YouTube Channel. Friends If you have not SUBSCRIBED our Channel yet than click on Subscribe button to Subscribe our Channel & not forget to press BELL icon to get all notifications of Channel`s new video. Thunders have a exciting start to this Season by winning their opening match against Brisbane with a big margin & than beat Renegades by 6 wickets. Spinners were the key for the thunders in both matches in their win. Both teams looks well balanced at least on paper. The team batting first won 7 matches out of 10 when they face each other Sydney Thunders The Overall performance of the Thunders in both games has been very good with the Bat & Ball. Spinners were the key for Thunders for their win in both matches & looking a strongest spin bowling attack in the tournament. Khawaja, Ferguson & Hales are the second, third & fourth highest run scorer in this season with 88runs, 77runs & 75runs. Arjun Nair & Daniel Sams are the highest wicket-taker for Thunders with 4 wickets each. Adelaide Strikers Travis Head & Michael Neser may be available for Strikers for this match as the 2nd test of AUS vs NZ will be on 26th December. so both players may play in this match. Strikers looked a slightly Stronger than Thunders at least on Papers for this match & are favourites to win this match. The Strikers has an advantage over Thunders in the past with 6-4 wins in their favour. Friends, My TOP picks for fantasy league in this match. Manuka Oval, Canberra At this venue, Only 4 Twenty20 Domestic matches has been played out of which 2times chasing team won & 2 times defending. The average score of Batting 1st team at this venue is 170 runs. The pitch at this venue is considered to be decent for batting. and the par score for this venue may be more than 170. ⦁ This match may be a high scoring match according to my analysis May be we can see a high scoring chase in this match. and may be the batting 1st team may score more than 180runs but the highest score between these two teams when they faced each other in T20s is 178 run scored by Adelaide Strikers. The winning chances of Strikers to win this match is 54% & the Thunders have chances to win this match 46%. now my favourite team for this match… Based on my analysis Sydney Thunder may win this match please leave a like on our video, if you like the video.

1 thought on “BBL 2019-20: Sydney Thunder vs Adelaide Strikers | 6th Match Prediction | Big Bash League ST vs AS

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *