– I don’t think it’s gonna taste weird. But I don’t know how I’m
gonna get the thought of like a thousand crickets
screaming out of my mind. (upbeat rock music) (upbeat rock music) – Like we’rte gonna run
out of regular protein? – Yes. – Like one day we’re gonna run around– – That might happen.
– [Woman] In trees. – I’m not a religious man but I am praying it tastes like chocolate. – Do they, like, let ’em bleed out before they blend them?
– [Man] Urgh! – Or do they blend them,
like, with everything intact? – And then here it comes. – That looks so gross. – You’re not gonna show me a cricket while I eat the crickets are you? (ominous music)
– Oh boy. – Wait, wait, you are aren’t you? – Oh my God. – Yeww urgh! Why?? – No, no, no, no, no, no. – Dara would eat that,
for like, five bucks. – No I wouldn’t!! – (laughs) Yeah you would.
– Like 10 bucks! – Look at them, they’re
like, don’t eat my friends! – Oh my God, don’t give them voices. – Just, just tastes like chocolate. Just tastes like chocolate. – Tastes good. – [Woman] What?! – There’s Oreo in there
but I just bit something that had a little
(imitates popping noise), like a little pop to it. – Do you feel like this
is at all affecting your enjoyment of this? – It did for a second but now
I’m just gonna have some more. – If you had just brought me an Oreo shake and said, “This is just an Oreo shake.” I’d say, “Thank you.” – But now that we’re
looking, we’re doing this, we have the knowledge of it right there. Why would you do that? – Ignorance is bliss in this situation. – I feel sorry I ate
your brothers or sisters. – I don’t care. – (laughs) Oh my!
– [Man] Tastes good. – I know it is super
popular in other countries. – I’m just glad that they
shredded it pretty well. Right? – I got another head. – Oh, okay. – When we start to run
out of water and stuff and like we start to
enter some Mad Max (beep). It’ll get into the crickets. I think that like bugs
will be the super-protein when we’re just dead here, you know? Not to be dark but– – Damn, you went there.