Hello everybody! I’m Musume Today’s video is about my diorama project: a tree stump dollhouse for my tinies. Since they are animal fairies I thought this would be perfect for them. As always, I did a Pinterest board to track tutorials and inspiration images. You can find the link in the video description, along with other tutorials I used. I started with an unfinished cardboard hatbox, and with the help of my husband we cut it open. We used the top cover and added it to make the remaining floor part. We also cut a door big enough for the dolls, and a window. I fixed everything with masking tape. As this was supposed to be a tree stump, I started with the fake bark texture on the outside. I made a first layer with newspaper, and then did a better layer with kitchen roll. I used diluted white glue, and it took three days for each layer to dry. However, the end result is really sturdy. The next step was painting the fake bark. I did a two-layers base coat with “burnt sienna” acrylic with a paintbrush, and then, used a mix of several colors to add shades and lights, and even some greenish undertones. I sealed this part with spray matte varnish. The painting on the inside walls was simpler. I did a fast base coat in “pure white”, and then three layers of “old white” acrylic, to get the definitive color I wanted. Making the floor was a challenge. Since the joining part was not leveled, I filled it with cold porcelain. Once dry, I started to cut down ice cream sticks to make the flooring. It took me a whole weekend to finish, as there were several angles and curves. It was glued with white glue. Once dry, I used instant coffee to stain the floor. It took me two layers to get the desired tint, and then, I sealed it with matte varnish. Between staining layers, I used my hair dryer to prevent the floor from being wet for too much time. Since the window was on a very curvy wall, I cut the top and bottom parts of the frame and kept them on a bowl with water for a whole day. Then, I kept them pressed to the house while drying in order to shape them. The top part also has supplements to hold a curtain rail. I stained with coffee, just like I did with the floor. I also used a fragment of clear acetate to simulate the glass. The next step was making the door. I made a pattern in paper, and then cut ice cream sticks and glue them to shape following the pattern. I stained it with coffee, sealed it, and added some decorations, like a handler. Since the hinges I got were not pretty at all, I made some fake covers in cold porcelain, and painted them with copper nail polish. I made the sides of the door frame with more ice cream sticks, and then, added a wooden siding on the left side of the house. The top part of the door frame is a branch I made with the same technique of fake bark. And this is all for now! I need to make the furniture now, so hopefully I will have another video soon. Thanks for watching, and don’t forget to check out my blog! Goodbye!