– How you doing, Sweet Daddy? – No, no, it’s not Sweet
Daddy, it’s Sweet Daddy Dee. Ha ha! (audience laughing) (smacking lips) (audience laughing) – Well I’m happy to
call you my new manager. – I’m what you call a playa
in a management profession. – Right. – P.I.M.P. (audience laughing) – You’re a pimp? – That makes you the ho. (audience laughing) – I’m not a whore. – What do you do for a living? – Make people laugh. – Make them feel good. – Right.
– You’re the ho. – That’s not right. – Why do you do what you do? – Why? Because I enjoy it. It’s the best way I know to make money. – You’re the ho. (audience laughing) – Wait a minute. What if I said I do it
only because I enjoy it? – You’re the dumb ho. Ha ha! (smacking lips) (audience laughing) – So what ideas do you have for my career? – First thing I got to do
is school you in street. – Street? – Word. – What?
– Word. – What word? – What? (audience laughing) – You said “word”. – Word. – What word? – Oh snap, what the hell? – Dawg, word is like “I heard that”. – Heard what? – Oh (beep). – Dawg, you’re not white,
you are neon white. (audience laughing) – You’re so white you make Barry Manilow
look like a brother. (audience laughing) – Wait, I like Barry Manilow. (gasps) – Are you gay? – I’m not gay. – You’re just white?
– Yeah. – It’s all good.
– Yeah. Look, do you think this
is gonna work between us? – Let’s make an analogy here. – An analogy? – If we were food
– Food? – I would be a fine summer wine that would be divine anytime. – Ah. What about me? – Every good wine needs a cracker. (audience laughing) Oh, that’s funny as (beep) right there. You gotta love the (beep). Ha ha! (smacking lips) (audience laughing) Oh, we got a fine hoochie mama right here. Hello. You looking to go home
with some real wood? You like it. I may be short, but it
ain’t my feet holding me up. (audience laughing) – Sweet Daddy, what are you doing? – Trying to find me some hos, dawg. – Some hos? Oh, you mean women. Oh, I got it. Okay. Word. – Don’t you ever do that again. – I don’t know what the hell that was. He just embarrassed the
hell out of everybody. Even the white folk is sitting there going “What the (beep) was that?” You know what, black folk
gotta say it: stay black. – Right. – I got some advice for you. – What?
– Stay white. (audience laughing) – Alright, look, I know
a lot of white people emulate the African American culture. It makes themselves seem cooler. – Yeah, yeah. Us black folk got a word for that: – What? – irritating. So I’ll say it again, and it goes for most
everybody in this room: I stay black, you stay white. – Right.
– [Audience] Yeah! – As for my Mexican brothers and sisters, you learn English mother(beep). How about that? (audience cheering) (whooshing sound)