I got this feeling on a summer day Knew it when I saw her face I just thought that she could be the one
Hey everybody, my name is Richard from Zappos.com and this here is the Vapor Clutch Baseball Backpack, it’s from Nike Now this guy is awesome,
– We have to hide from the Hacker Girl. – Ah, ha, ha! – Run! – Ah, no! – Hide, hide! – I see her!
hey its carver kings paul and jacob. were uh down here in Burlington doing a onsite job. i got a nice little stump here and
I got it! Igot the target!! No, dude! That’s cheating!! Did you see that?
I can’t wait to get big and strong like my baseball heroes. Actually, Jake, baseball is a game that’s only 10% physical. The other 90%
FUND ME PAGE ON KMBC.COM. A SPECIAL EVENING FOR A YOUNGSTER FROM SKIDMORE, MISSOURI. SKYLER JOHNSON GOT TO BE THE ROYAL’S CHANNEL NINE DREAM FACTORY
(dramatic music) – I had class at eight and ten, then I went home, chilled for a little bit, now we’re getting some food to
Well the West Indies are an improving side in the cricket world, they’ve got some fantastic young talent we saw that last Winter when England
Cause baby now we got Bat Blood You know we used to be best buds So take a look what you’ve become Cause baby, now