– Good morning clan. Welcome to Monday, President’s Day here in the U.S. Day three of Sierra’s volleyball tournament. The final day. Single elimination. They
(bass notes) – Good morning, clan. Welcome to Saturday here in Tampa. Sitting outside my hotel, waiting for my Uber rider to get here, and
(energetic music) (indistinct chatter) – [Clintus] Nice. Go get it. Go get it. Oh, got it. (crowd cheers and applause) – [Woman] Out! – [Clintus]
– [Clintus] Well good morning ladies. – Good morning. Breakfast is served. – [Clintus] Breakfast is served. Sierra made pancakes, Tiffany made bacon. – [Tiffany]
– Good morning. – [Clintus] Where we at? – We are in Tempe for a day filled with volleyball. – [Clintus] What is this, Sierra?
– Alright boys and girls, it’s about that time for another volleyball tournament. Back to back weekends. That doesn’t happen very often. – Nope. –
(upbeat music) – Good morning, clan. Welcome to Thursday. We’re here at Meemaw and Papa’s house, getting ready to head out to our destinations. Boys
– Good morning, clan. Welcome to Sunday here at University of Phoenix stadium. Day two of the fiesta. Fiestaval fiesta? – Festival fiesta. – Festival
– Good morning guys. It’s 5:30 A.M. Everyone’s getting up, getting showered. Sierra’s getting some breakfast. A little oatmeal for our little Sniper. Tiffany’s making
– Good morning. – Good morning. – It’s early, it’s raining outside. We’re up, ready to play some volleyball. – Yep. – Let’s do this.